Harbor Freight Insider Membership only $10!!

dzeyer

Just a heads up. Stopped by Harbor Freight this morning and they are selling their insider club membership for $19 (normally $30) today, then they gave me $10 off your purchase on the spot. They gave me a card and 2 key chain tags. I asked if I gave one to my brother if they checked ID or anything when using it and they said "nope, that's no problem." Figured as much crap as I end up buying there... It'll pay for itself pretty quick. They are open all day today as well!

Just thought Harbor Freight junkies like myself might want to know.

dzeyer

It just gives you more discount on items. For me, I'm planning to replenish my trail tools (ones I don't mind loosing) and a tool box. So just on the tool box it'll save me close to $40.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
i have had the membership for a few years and i only paid for it once. it just expired and i'm not sure if i am going to get it again. it seems like most of the stuff i buy doesn't have a inside track discount so it's not like i'm saving a bunch of money anyways. i originally bought it because it was cheaper to buy it and a chop saw they had on sale than just buying the chop saw by itself