Hardcore Off-Road (good for a laugh)

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
they have gatherings and everything! "Dude, Samuel i was at the mall and there were these chicano's in lowrides, and they all started lookin at me cruisin by in my ridgeline, so i drove over one of those parking deviders just to showem whatsup....hahaha chumps!" "I concur steven, major chumps."

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I've wheeled Chevy Cavaliers and Toyota Corollas harder than that... crossing 2' deep rivers, making it up frame-twisters, climbing 2' curbs... (front wheel drive automatic cars will climb a vertical ledge if you maintain traction!) I was known for getting rear tires of the ground, have some pics with the rear tire almost 3' off the ground. :eek: :wtf: Gotta love mission cars... :p

Corban_White

I've wheeled Chevy Cavaliers and Toyota Corollas harder than that... crossing 2' deep rivers, making it up frame-twisters, climbing 2' curbs... (front wheel drive automatic cars will climb a vertical ledge if you maintain traction!) I was known for getting rear tires of the ground, have some pics with the rear tire almost 3' off the ground. :eek: :wtf: Gotta love mission cars... :p
Lets see some of those pics!

RockChucker

uh oh, now i know how i'm gonna get rid of the wheelin bug while i'm on my mission....good thinking greg! and yeah, let's see some pics haha

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
Awsome, I need some pointers from that guy.;) My riend had a P.O.S. Ford Festive (party in a box) that we took on trails worse than that.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Oh, wow......(let's see if cross-linking the pics will work)
attachment.php

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Look at the size of the rock! I can't believe that thing's so stable at that angle.
attachment.php

kbjames

Along the lines of Alf, someone needs to post some pics of off-roading much tougher stuff in a Toyota camry, which I've done before. :)

Coco

I'll see what I can do... :p We didn't have any Hi-Lux Quad Cabs in Indiana... I'm jealous. Where they solid axle & diesel too? Where'd you serve, somewhere in So. America?

that would be my guess or europe?

My dad went too N. Mexico I believe....I am still un-decided about a mission...I dont think it is for me:-\