Has anyone seen Dust 2 Glory at the Tower?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I saw it the other day down there. I was actually surprised at how clean and well kept the theatre was. I envisioned it to be run down because of how old it is.

There was only 1 other person in the theatre--I went during the day on a monday so it wasn't exactly peak operating hours.

Cody

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
That's good to hear. I saw it at Broadway and the theater was filthy. Broken seats, popcorn tubs and other garbage strewn about. Probably the stickiest floor I have ever walked across. :ugh:

DrMoab

Hickey said:
That's good to hear. I saw it at Broadway and the theater was filthy. Broken seats, popcorn tubs and other garbage strewn about. Probably the stickiest floor I have ever walked across. :ugh:
I saw it at the Broadway and didn't have any problems with the theater. You must have went on "Our employees are drunk" night.

ace

Parts Collector
The Broadway theater is the "Tower" theater now. I saw Dust to Glory there 2 weeks ago and was happy enough, although it would have been awesome in one of the new large screen stadium places.

DrMoab

ace said:
The Broadway theater is the "Tower" theater now. I saw Dust to Glory there 2 weeks ago and was happy enough, although it would have been awesome in one of the new large screen stadium places.
two seperate theaters. The Broadway is downtown on Third So and state. The tower is further south then that.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
DrMoab said:
two seperate theaters. The Broadway is downtown on Third So and state. The tower is further south then that.
Correct. It is no longer showing at Broadway. Tower is much cleaner but has hardwood floors which make the narration hard to understand at times.