Stock 35?

Suspension-
stock

Wheels and Tires-
31" BFG MUD-T

Winch-
come-along

Favorite Trails-
as the title states i have yet to go off-road but i am looking for others in the Ogden Logan area

Attachments

• my jeep sm.jpg
    my jeep sm.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 58

offroaddave

It's just one term!
NDspeed said:
Owners Name & City-
NDspeed, Portales, NM

Make, Model & Year of Vehicle-
03 Jeep in INCA GOLD

Engine-
2.4L I4

Transmission-
Stock 5-speed

T-Case-
Stock ?

Axles-
Stock 35?

Suspension-
stock

Wheels and Tires-
31" BFG MUD-T

Winch-
come-along

Favorite Trails-
as the title states i have yet to go off-road but i am looking for others in the Ogden Logan area
how about a pic w/ the 31's :)
Oh and welcome.
providence canyon is awesome, by the way ;)

Fester

Welcome to UT. Is that a 56 Ford in your avatar? If so I'd like to see a pic of the rest of the truck.

N

NDspeed

it is in fact a 56 ford. i am in the midst of modding a 55

Attachments

• 56 compressed.jpg
    56 compressed.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 23
  • day 1 compressed.jpg
    day 1 compressed.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 15

Fester

Sweet. That is one of the best looking 53-56's I've seen. Here is a pic of my 56 in it's current condition, and a pic of it after I "finished" it the first time. I did a frame up about 10 years ago and it's been apart for the last 3 years. I'm changing all of the drivetrain again, and trying to get it to sit as low as the one you posted. I also want 20's or an 18 and 20 wheel combo. The ugly 1990's wheels that are on it were used and cheap so don't fault me for it. I have a bunch of miscelaneous left over parts so let me know if you need anything. I don't have any body panels or anything, mostly interior items and junk.

Cody

Attachments

• TRUCK 1.JPG
    TRUCK 1.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 20
  • TRUCK 2.JPG
    TRUCK 2.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 16
N

NDspeed

yeah i just bought this truck two months back the only bad rust is the four corners of the cab,which they have those replacment plates for anyway., i already have an extra hood and running boards. i am doing a frame off now. to get the truck to sit that low i am going to have to notch the frame and use airbags. that way i will have one inch clearance when parked and still be able to drive at stock height. i am doing a streamlined look using the original inline 6 with noting in the bay except the motor., i will mount anything else under the cab or in the cab, Battery, brakes, wiring, etc..

i already have the whole frontend off but i have had to stop since i am getting out of the military and my future isn't looking too bright right now.

N

NDspeed

well i have been back in the US for 4 weeks now and have been spending most days walking the dogs at green canyon quarrie. while they are running around i am spinning snow and mud around

Attachments

• l_4519e51887d023b95522e59e5dade81c.jpg
    l_4519e51887d023b95522e59e5dade81c.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 17

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
well i have been back in the US for 4 weeks now and have been spending most days walking the dogs at green canyon quarrie. while they are running around i am spinning snow and mud around

Green Canyon, between Smithfield and Hyde Park? (or is there another 'Green Canyon' down south after Millville?)

N

NDspeed

green canyon sure is fun

Attachments

• Jeep High.jpg
    Jeep High.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 20