Have a U4WDA card get in free.

teamwestoutdoor

All Locked up
Hey fellow U4WDA members. My name is Jerimy and I'm U4WDA member # 7496. I want to invite you to Frankie's bar and grill in Moab both Friday and Saturday of Easter Jeep Safari 2011 for some live music provided by my band Hydrus. Here is your chance to kick back and relax to some great live music and even better food as well as enjoying a U4WDA perk. Show your active membership card at the door and you get in free! A free gift from one member to another. I'm the lead singer for the band and if you catch me on a break I would really enjoy sharing a drink and your wheeling stories with you and your group. This is my way of getting to know more U4WDA and RME members. So please stop in and allow myself and my band Hydrus to rock your night after a long day on the rocks. For more info contact me at, teamwestoutdoors@ yahoo.com. Wheel safe everyone, no matter where you roam.

teamwestoutdoor

All Locked up
Sweet, what style of music you guys play?

Hey Bear, we play a little bit of everything but mostly good ol' rock and roll. We cover some of the classic rock bands like Lynrd Skynrd and Steve Miller band to Alice in chains, Godsmack and Metallica and a little bit of everything in between. We have been a band for over ten years now playing in the Carbon, Emery, and Grand county areas. :greg:

Our Facebook page is
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hydrus/137995121388

Hope to see you guys there.

teamwestoutdoor

All Locked up
Hopefully I will have my Member card before EJS, I wanna go!
If you don't have your card by then, PM me with your name and I'll put you on the guest list.

Also, We have just signed to play the weekend after Jeep safari, April 30th and May 1st (car show weekend). So, I want to continue the same get in free offer for that weekend as well. As a band we are all active off roader's and we know a lot of people like to wait to hit the trails and we want to give you all a chance to enjoy these benefits too. So, again bring your active membership cards in to Frankie's Bar and Grill and let's share some stories and a good time.

Last edited: