Have I been forgotten?

Meat_

Banned
Sorry guys, with the death or Russ and the resignation of our treasurer things have been hectic.

I've been sick as a dog, as soon as I'm over it I'm going to get everything resolved ASAP

All I can do on the Magazine subs is try, they are not fully in my control.

1993yj

I understand. I just hate to see money that the U4WDA sends to these mags not being used. I would rather give that extra money to the U4WDA rather than off to the mags who then do nothing.

RamIt

Exactly. I was talking with some other RME members last night who also paid the extra $10 for mags, one also never got anything, and the other said he received one mag, about 8 months ago, but thats it.
While I am disappointed that I paid more for something that I never received, I am even more curious as to where that extra money went...?

I am even more curious as to where that extra money went...?

The magazine subscription upgrade is $10. Primedia provides the subscriptions for $5, and bills U4WDA for the subscriptions that are submitted. The extra money goes toward fighting for the cause. Supporting volunteer projects, legal defense for the Canaan Mountain lawsuit, U4 spent almost $2000 on the Moab RMP project by making a targeted donation to BRC and sponsoring letter writing meetings, U4 also spent another $1000 supporting the 5 other RMP's that came down in the last 12 months.

Meat will get in contact with our Primedia contact and find out which subscriptions they've received and processed and he'll straighten out any missing subscriptions. If they didn't get submitted to Primedia and U4 didn't get billed, then the extra money is in the U4 account where it will be used appropriately for defending access and promoting responsible 4x4 recreation.

1993yj

At this point for me, if it takes sending extra money to Primedia to get me my subscription, don't do it. I would rather my cash stay with U4WDA. However, if Primedia did get my money and didn't give me any mags, that is a different story.

RamIt

At this point for me, if it takes sending extra money to Primedia to get me my subscription, don't do it. I would rather my cash stay with U4WDA. However, if Primedia did get my money and didn't give me any mags, that is a different story.

X2 on that.

Tallz

I have also recently signed up for the club, about four weeks ago, but have not received anything. I did see the charge to my account via my debit card. Please look me up and tell me what I need to do to get my membership going. I can send you my personal info if that helps any!