Have you ever seen this TJ buggy

2BIGTJ

RUKKASTIXX Motorsports
It is red has Krawlers woth coilovers and yube atleast half way back, Factory Tubular built it. I want to see some pictures of it if anyone has them. I think it was out at Little Moab on the 22st(i live in SAratoga Springs right off the highway and I saw it heading out on a trailer) Thanks

PBF

98 TJ, 37" MTR's, 7" Lift
I saw it being towed by a Suburban about a 6 weeks ago in the Cottonwood area (6200 S. 20th E.).

I asked FT if it was built by them when I visited three weeks ago. They said yes and that the owner had rolled it at Cedar City on the 1st outing (test drive). I have not seen it since, but it was a nice look'n rig.

Bart

His name is Harold and he usually pulls it with a white Durango. Great guy, he's retired and wheels a lot, and wants to wheel more.
Bart

TDW

I am pretty sure I saw him at Rubicon a few weeks ago. He was with a fairly large group that included a TJ40 (40 body on TJ frame and suspension) Talked to them a little bit and I think they mentioned the TJ buggy had some front link issues the day before at Little Sluice. Cool lookin ride though.