Helldorado officially open!

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
Howdy Olaf,

Like I said no hard feelings I know you had a full plate with the race goin one that week end and tryin to figure out enough dirt for pit space for the race teams and all.I appreciate ya stoppin by to say hey,you are a good man,glad to have met you.

This year we will be there the week after EJS (thats the way the calender works out for our schools spring break this year)Hope to run more of the BFE trails this year and will be sure to leave some extra funds for BFE swag! and show our support:D

Again thankyou and the Moab freinds-4-wheelin.If theres anything I can do to help out in anyway while where there please ask!So lookin forward to our trip this spring...MOab kicks ass and BFE is just unreal,so much awsome wheelin to be had!
Mike.

Mike, glad you are going to make it again this year! Coming the week after EJS is great, hopefully I'll be able to join you for a few trails.

Olaf

Supporting Member
Happy to hear that you enjoy AreaBFE! Looking forward to see you there.

Howdy Olaf,

Like I said no hard feelings I know you had a full plate with the race goin one that week end and tryin to figure out enough dirt for pit space for the race teams and all.I appreciate ya stoppin by to say hey,you are a good man,glad to have met you.

This year we will be there the week after EJS (thats the way the calender works out for our schools spring break this year)Hope to run more of the BFE trails this year and will be sure to leave some extra funds for BFE swag! and show our support:D

Again thankyou and the Moab freinds-4-wheelin.If theres anything I can do to help out in anyway while where there please ask!So lookin forward to our trip this spring...MOab kicks ass and BFE is just unreal,so much awsome wheelin to be had!
Mike.

rockmike

Mike, glad you are going to make it again this year! Coming the week after EJS is great, hopefully I'll be able to join you for a few trails.
Glad ya chimed in bud,I been meaning to pm ya and see about hittin some trails this spring...I'll do that soon.have a great EJS Jeff,lookin forward to wheelin with ya after the big show!
Happy to hear that you enjoy AreaBFE! Looking forward to see you there.
Rockon, Olaf appreciate it all man!