Hello, I'm new.

Hey everybody. I'm new to this site. Like it though. I'm from Marray, drive a cherokee. I worked for Mr 4x4 for a while, they've since closed. My main experience is in selling parts and installations. My plans are to continue working on the XJ, and my brother and I have recently aquired a TJ, that's going into the works here real soon. Just wanted to say hello.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Cool, welcome. If you have any questions on anything, anything at all. Just ask Cruiseroutfit!:D

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
this is the peanut gallery so far. The rest of the board actually offers information on things. Shawn will say chebby, I say toyota and cruiser just likes mepco guys to humiliate themselves in his rig... so.... welcome and good luck :)
I sound like a POR guy hu

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by SAMI
....You know everything.:D

Oh yeah, thats right I do... I know you need to get off the computer, get a job, get some gear for you samurai and get to the trails... or just sit there and type some more...:D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
For your info., I just got a job, two of em. One is temp. for a week or two. The other is intalling Clear Bras. Locker and gears here I come!