Hello new poster here

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
I am a avid off road enthsiast and have beena Member of Pirate4x4.com as Marcutah. Wanted to come here and say hello to everyone

I drive a 95 Kick/Tracker Slight lift, and lots more to come including a possible SAS!

xjc

I give up :(
Let me introduce myself once again,

MarC Clements

Whats with all the correctly spelled marc's anyway? COOL:cool:

Forget the yota group or the jeep group, lets get a Marc group going here, who's for Moab in december?

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by xjc
Let me introduce myself once again,

MarC Clements

Whats with all the correctly spelled marc's anyway? COOL:cool:

Forget the yota group or the jeep group, lets get a Marc group going here, who's for Moab in december?

No December for me {that family thing usually gets in the way}, but I usually go down on Pres. day in Feb.....

xjc

yea, Ill probably have family stuff every weekend durring december too. I would be going in november but I am doubting Ill be able to get the rear locked up until some time in december.

:(

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
I usually go with my Brothers Matt and Ronnie on New years, its alot of fun makes it alot more dangerous tho with the slipping and sliding.

Nice to see all the marcs :)

Im not 100% on the SAS yet, If I had someone who has done it before Id do it, id go with a yota axle prolly, not sure yet. Might just tough it out with a Calmini 3", easier to do for sure :)

And my car has lots of dents :p just cant see em real good

xjc

Hey, new years sounds like a great time to go, the plant here where I work shuts down between christmas and newyears so I would have the time off and it would give me time to get a few more improvements made.

When you go, post it ahead of time in the trips forum a few of us would probably like to go:)

My brothers greg and spence might want to go too. :D

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Originally posted by xjc
Hey, new years sounds like a great time to go, the plant here where I work shuts down between christmas and newyears so I would have the time off and it would give me time to get a few more improvements made.

When you go, post it ahead of time in the trips forum a few of us would probably like to go:)

Ill for sure let you all know, we like to hit it in the snow, both brothers come packing with winches and large vehicles so Im safe to dabble in the deep snow :)

G

Originally posted by LiltraxUtah

How hard is this? can I still drive on the roads safely?

I have a Miller Arc and a Lincon Mig...

YOU MEAN I HAVE THE WELDERS

LOSER!!:D :D

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I've done it many times but not on an import. you will still be able to run on the streets, but whenever it snows or maybe even rains hard, you will want to put it in 4-hi. Just weld the spiders together with the MIG, your MIG is gas, right?

xjc

uh, spring for a lockrite man, welding is cool but on the stock axles and running on the street, yer asking for trouble. tires will wear out 4 times as fast, won't want to turn, especially in those tight little suzuki circles;)

lockrite or ez locker would only be about $250 and worth every penny.

just my 2cents