hello wheelin maniacs

bryan93yj

Hello everybody i just joined so I thought I would say hey. I havent been wheelin in a while but as you all know if you are crazy about it. It always stays with you. any way hope I can hit some trails late this summer.

bryan93yj

Ive got a 93 yj wrangler on 37 bgf Krawlers dana 60's and the list goes on. I am still kinda in the building of it. Redoing some things try to reinforce stuff. How about you?

Cherokeester

Well I kind of have a disease.

80 CJ7 w/304, lockers, 35" MTRs, 4" Rubicon Express lift and more
97 TJ w/Teraflex long arms ARBS and much more
78 CJ5 4" lift and 33's (still working on this one)
97 Cherokee Daily driver

Most of these are in storage because I am between houses right now. I am moving to Cache Valley.

bryan93yj

yeah I would say you have a problem. But a good one. If one rig breaks you can always say well, Ive got another one layin around here somewhere. we will take that one.

Hey and welcome to RME! Funny story, I looked at your profile picture and it would seem that you're the Bryan we used to wheel with back when your Jeep was fairly stock and our Bronco was still pretty! Is it really that small of a world?!?! :spork:

bryan93yj

Hey, yes it is WOW. I actually found Chris on here and sent him a message. I dont know if he got it. Anyway how have you guys been doing. I see the bronco has been taking steroids. Im still here in the south. I might be going up your way mid to late August and will be bringing the jeep. So if you guys are around maybe we could go have some fun with the toys. Let me know if that would work for you.

Holy shnikes! It is a small world after all!! :) We are super-de-duper, just plunkin' along in good ole P'town. Still feeding that nasty rockcrawling habit on a very regular basis and working in the meantime to support said habit. How's your Jeep coming along? We had heard a rumor that you came and picked it up, are you planning on finishing it and holding on to it? I actually thought of you today, we ran up to the Black Diamond Mine up East Fork Road. Remember Chris's Bday trip up there many moons ago? The Bronco wasn't even a whisper of the girl she is today. Funny stuff. It would be fun to go out again for old time's sake. So, by "coming our way" do you mean Pagosa or Moab? Or both??:D

bryan93yj

Well I will be briging the jeep back up there to store because yes I am finished with the mods for this year. And damn, I mean I put alot of work in it let me tell you. About 4 months of wrenchin off and on almost erveryday. Parts from poison spyder cus,Tom woods cust drive shafts, new tubing bender,fuel cell system complete different front and rear suspen set up 103" wheelbase. front and rear bumpers built by "me", and a major customized brake system that took forever to gather all the parts. Needles to say from what I have completed it works very well. But as you know it is never finished. I am getting ready to put in an LS1 camero v8 but I think I am going to wait and do that next year. Any way it looks like around mid august and would like to go to moab but what do you think? Would it be waaaaay to hotttttt? tell me what you think?

bryan93yj

dont know. Nothing real extreme. Prob poison spider. I am going to be bringing a friend of mine thats never been before. We would prob spend one night. So get in two days. I will not have that much time up there because I have to get back butt, I think it would be fun. If not I will just take her to farmington and play for a day. Yes I said "HER", but before you ask she is just a friend LOL!!! We are on a tight buget an as you know gas prices are nuts. do you know what are the room rates in moab are? I will send you a private message with my email address and give you my ph# then we can talk about. thanks B.S.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Whats up bryan!?! Welcome, I am forever in the chit-chat area becuase I dont know a thing about wheeling. I am just another loner who needs friends :p