hello

xj-ennis

hey guys my name is lionel and i am from louisiana.i just joined your board in hopes of meeting some people in advanced.

i will be making a trip later this year to moab(for the first time) with a group of friends to do some wheeling.i am also thinking of moving out that direction in the next year or so.

i have been active in offroading for about 11 years of which i have also been a trail guide for jeep jamboree 10 years.i am not into mud riding,i got out of that years ago.ever since the first time my tires touched rocks ive been hooked.

i look foward to meeting some of you and hopefully one day(soon) seeing some of you on the trails.

xj-ennis

im really looking foward to it.ive been want to wheel there for soooo long.i cant get over how beautiful it is there.i really love it here but you cant see more than a mile or so,and that depends on how straight the highway is.other than or lakes you never see a horizon.100' i elevation change is enough to give most people down here nose bleeds.cant wait to enjoy your part of the country.

xj-ennis

what would be a good area to look at as far work and a nice area to live.i dont know the area so i dont know where to look.ive been looking at houses around moab but thats it.i would like a very scenic area but not to far from a big town.how is the 4x4 business out there.i currently manage a 4x4 shop in louisiana so i would like to stay in that type of business.