Help build trail discriptions - Price, UT Trails

great scott

The Price BLM has suggested that we submit a paragraph or 2 with pictures, on each of the Price area trails. I am having a hard time coming up with the time so I thought you all may be able to help.
If you accept this mission.... Sorry I had to do that :D. They have asked for reasons why we like or use a specific trail. Reasons could be but not limited to; obstacles, scenery, location, access to something, history, etc. Pics should show responsible use of the trail and show why we like or use it. Sounds simple I know, I just dont have the time.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Let's make it a collaborative effort within this thread. Everybody who can should contribute. :)

I'll see if I can write some stuff up this weekend.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I've only done Pinnacle II, but really enjoyed it. I've got some pics around here somewhere. I did intend to hit the other trails due to the fun factor.

There's some pics of Pinnacle II and some short descriptions at www.marbryson.com. I didn't have my own camera that day and the pics are stolen from other folks. If they'll help, use them. If someone's got better/more pics, I'd be glad to write something up as well.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
There is already a lot of information here on RME in trip reports and maps. I will compile all of that data into a readable source as well as throw in the extra info that I have personally.

If anybody has a story, description or photos of any of the trails please email them to me: herzog (at) rockymountainextreme.com so that we can get this turned in and show them how many people do enjoy these trails.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
BTT guys. Just went and compiled all my pics, just gotta do the descriptions or a summary. Let get cracking!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Crap, I've been busy on other projects. There's tons of info here on RME to be harvested. I need to spend a day putting it all together. Might have to wait until after the holidays though.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Crap, I've been busy on other projects. There's tons of info here on RME to be harvested. I need to spend a day putting it all together. Might have to wait until after the holidays though.

yeah thats why it took so long for me to gather it up too. You coming to the meeting thursday? I can give you the cd then if so