Help finding my dog in magna... please read

One_bad_YJ

This may be the wrong place to post this, I love RME because of the stolen cars/trucks thread, this is kinda different, but I hope someone can help.

Somehow my dogs got out of their kennel this morning in Magna, one was found nearby an hour later, but the other is still loose somewhere.

The dogs are pretty well trained to not leave our circle, and have wandered down the road and back a bit but never vanished so I almost think he has been stolen.

He is an 8 Mo. old white shepard, doesn't bite, but is skittish around people, he answers to the name Blaine. He went missing from 3800 s and 8153 W. He is a pretty rare dog, which brings up the stolen possibilty.

Any info, or if you see a white Stray dog wandering around, let me know 347-6343, tyson- THANKS

Attachments

• blaine.jpg
    blaine.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 6

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Hope you get him back soon, nothing like a missing dog. :-\ Is he tagged & chipped?

You've got one thing going for ya, there's a lot of RME members in Magna!

One_bad_YJ

Well, he is the kicker... he had just came back from puppy training the night before, and we take the collars off so they dont get tied up in the choke chains...

So no, the dog I got back today stil has all her tags as usual, but he didn't have his on-

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I will keep an eye out as well. I live in magna and am at home all day. Hope you find him. :(

ALF

SURE!?
I had a couple pups stolen when I lived in Magna It really sucks..esp if you have kids that get attached to them. My current neighbor is an animal control officer and he says he spends 90% of his time in Magna I'll ask him to keep an eye out he works the 3-11 shifts so hopefully I'll see him before he leaves for work tonight.

One_bad_YJ

Well... I just left the WVC shelter. He was hit and killed on 7200 W yesterday morning, thanks for everyone keeping an eye out we really hoped to find better news down there today but at least we know where he is now.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
One_bad_YJ said:
Well... I just left the WVC shelter. He was hit and killed on 7200 W yesterday morning, thanks for everyone keeping an eye out we really hoped to find better news down there today but at least we know where he is now.

:( Sorry man.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
mikewing said:
hes a b-e-a-utiful dog but i dont think that i can help if i'm in manti utah.....let me know if you find him/it.

the doggie got hit by a car yesterday.:(