Help Finding Toyota Tacoma Present

Team1k

Hey guys i just got informed(should have remembered) my brother in laws birthday is this sunday. I want to get him a present for his vehicle since he likes to offroad it. He drives a 2003 toyota tacoma. I believe it has a 3rd door or maybe its 4 doors, im not up on my tacoma information. Anyway im wondering what would be a neat part/tool/whatever that a tacoma guy would like. Ideally its something i can get locally or can order with fast shipping to get it here before sunday. Price range im thinking around $50ish.

Thanks guys

Team1k

Bag looks pretty good. Also considering the tire repair kit. I think a hi-lift could be cool too. Anyone selling theirs? :) Looks like 4WP has a smitybilt one for around $50....hmmm wonder if it will be on sale this saturday.

Trowbocop

Offroad Addict
I'm sure he'd LOVE a Hi lift, I picked mine up locally from somebody on TacomaWorld for 65$ brand new. Looks like the ARB bag would be sweet- if you had all of the items they say are cool to fit it... Looks like an empty bag to me! ahaha

gorillaxj

Always building hardly wheeling
how built is the vehicle? what does it have already?

Drings
pull strap
Highlift jack (with insulator lol)
Jerry can
Gear bag
snatch block (if he has a winch)
all weather floor mats
fog lights
first aid kit
just a few thoughts, hard to guess not knowing what he has done to it or what he does with it :)

you could look on Lowrang off-road's website. they are local so going to get it is an option.

sixstringsteve

Tow strap, d ring, and tire plug kit.

Toyota/trd hoodie

Pie iron from iconic camping

Wells book for moab area

Benchmark atlas from iconic camping

Military 2.5 gal scepter water can (the plastic tan ones)

A nice flashlight

A leatherman

A compact metric toolkit - make sure it has 10,12,14,17,19mm sockets

Husky deep impact socket kit (metric)

A new air filter and set of wiper blades

A nice.first aid kit

Car survival kit

Trasharoo from cruiseroutfitters

A cb

An alignment

Tranny flush from dealer (if he has an auto)

A spare set of belts

Big jack stands

A portable compressor

Last edited:

Team1k

Sweet thanks for the ideas guys. His rig has a lift and thats about it so any of that stuff will probably work. Ill have to narrow it down tomorrow after i get some sleep.

Thardy

"FARM TOY"
Check out Low range offroad lowrangeoffroad.com. They have a lot of good stuff for Toyotas and their shop is local for easy pick up (Orem). 1 gift that is always good is the EZ-Tyre deflater. I love mine. Either them or Cruiser Outfitters would have oodles of ideas. Nothing against Kurt but I prefer Low Range just for ease of access (I work 2 blocks away).

Team1k

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I ended up getting him a 60" hi lift with a handle isolator at the 4WP monster sale. Big thanks to Bear for helping me out with questions.