HELP i cant access RME

Status
Not open for further replies.

01XJ

For the last 2 1/2 days i have been unable to get on here i keep getting redirected to a server home page. I had seen that the site had been hacked the other day and i was browsing the forums just fine then i clicked on chit chat and it redirected me to the sever page and since then i have been unable to get on. I thought maybe you were doing updates or something and thats why i couldnt get on. I searched google today to see if i could find out what was going on by bringing results up from another board and the first link on google was rme so i clicked the classified link and i got in just fine. but if i click any www.rme4x4.com link i get redirected but if i go to google and click on any sub forum link i can get in. Here is a pic of the page i get redirected to.
Untitled-3.png
I have cleared everything on my end and i still cant get in without going thru google and clicking a sub forum link:confused:

Last edited:

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Of course you realize you cant get on here to ask for help, so none of us could give you any even if you could get on here, which I guess you can't?

01XJ

Of course you realize you cant get on here to ask for help, so none of us could give you any even if you could get on here, which I guess you can't?
HUH?:confused: I can get on just fine thru a google sub forum link other than that its a no go for logging in:-\ so for now i guess thats how i will come visit;)

01XJ

k, that is just really strange. Even more strange that you can get here by clicking a link from google. What about a different browser?

Anybody else having a similar issue?
I get the same on any browser. The google link can not be the direct www.rme4x4.com link or i get redirected it has to be a link to one of the sub forums, Chit Chat,classifieds etc:confused: Once im in i can browse just fine without any issues. I even un-installed firefox and did a fresh install and i still get the same thing.

01XJ

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
They work fine for me. FWIW I once had a trojan on my PC that would redirect me to another page anytime I tried to go to gmail.

01XJ

Its fixed! It was something to do with firefox 4. I had just upgraded from 3 to 4 the night before and i never thought that would be the problem. I reverted back to firefox 3.6.15 and everything is fine now. I even went back and tried 4 again and it wont allow me to get in it redirects me:confused: So im Using version 3 and everything works great. maybe its time to start using Google Chrome my wife uses it and never has issues with it.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Its fixed! It was something to do with firefox 4. I had just upgraded from 3 to 4 the night before and i never thought that would be the problem. I reverted back to firefox 3.6.15 and everything is fine now. I even went back and tried 4 again and it wont allow me to get in it redirects me:confused: So im Using version 3 and everything works great. maybe its time to start using Google Chrome my wife uses it and never has issues with it.

Strange I'm using Firefox 4 and I just see RME. :hickey:

Status
Not open for further replies.