help needed

skiboarder

SkiBoarder
I have a 1994 yz 250. I had the motor all torn down. that includes the cases. I have all new bearing to put in. My problem is, I have never done this before and the guy that was supposed to help me flaked out. He was paid and still flaked. Would anyone know how to help me do this and I am willing to pay for their help. let me know what suggestions you have. Thanks in advance Sean

I have a 1994 yz 250. I had the motor all torn down. that includes the cases. I have all new bearing to put in. My problem is, I have never done this before and the guy that was supposed to help me flaked out. He was paid and still flaked. Would anyone know how to help me do this and I am willing to pay for their help. let me know what suggestions you have. Thanks in advance Sean

I dig the Bronco II in your profile pic. I have a buddy who is a motorcycle mechanic. I can't promise anything, but I'll hit him up and see what I can't do for you. --Jens

Tonkaman

There are plenty of us on here that have worked our way through a few motorcycles. I'm sure we can walk you through it.

What part are you hung up on, just replacing bearings? I know many people have used a simple method of baking the cases and freezing the bearings, supposedly they slip right in.

Personally I've had a few cases of bad luck pressing bearings, so I'd pay someone to do it and reassemble yourself