Help out my friend.

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
I hope this is okay. I have a friend who is suffering from non-Hodgkin’s large B-cell lymphoma. His name is Greg Stevens, he's the offensive Coordinator at Eastern Illinois University. He's in the running for The Rare Disease Champion Award. It is given to a leader in college football, individual or organization, who has realized his or her potential to make a positive and lasting impact on the rare disease community. Anyway if you could take a couple seconds and vote for him, both he and I would appreciate it:

http://www.upliftingathletes.org/rare-disease-champion/2015-finalists

Cast your vote on the left side of the page.

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
Just want to thank everyone who has voted for my friend. We've got him into second place. I didn't know but you can vote once a day per email address. If you haven't voted for him we'd appreciate your vote. It's down to the last few days as the voting closes on the 31st. Thank you all again. I really do appreciate it.

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
Alright Steve, here's your bump. With everyone's awesome help we've got Greg into first place in the voting, Hopefully we can keep him there for. Thanks again everyone!

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
Awesome! Hopefully he can hold on for a few more hours. Greg's a great guy, local Utah boy who's followed his dreams. thanks everybody!!