Help! Teraflex long arms w/8"s?

utjeep.roc

ROCK ON
I've got the front done and it's fine but the rear is a nother story. Has anyone used the teraflex long arms with an 8" lift? If so how did you get the rear to work. I think I might have to cut the upper and lower arms and add to them to make it work. Any help would be great, :mad2: I'm so frustrated I think I'm done looking at it until I get some help :mad2: .

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
utjeep.roc said:
I think I'll just have to build some arms that are longer. I already spent the money for this kit so I'll made it work plus I don't have the dough for that kit all that money went for the axle, lockers and gears :D. Thanks for the help though -_- .

Get with B when he gets back, he'll get you the good locally made ones in what ever length you need.

utjeep.roc

ROCK ON
rckcrlr said:
Get with B when he gets back, he'll get you the good locally made ones in what ever length you need.

B as in Brandon at Anarchy? Yea I'm waiting for him to get back, I still owe him some money and a case of a cold beverage. I should have had him do it while he was doing the axles. I'm thinking about maybe just cutting the tera arms and sleeving a peice of pipe over them to make them what ever length I want them welding it up.