HELP!!! Vote ChestonScout into Top Truck Challenge AGAIN!!

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
2012 marks the 50th anniversary for Fourwheeler magazine. It is also the 20th anniversary for their esteemed Top Truck Challenge!

SOO.....they decided to do something special this year. They are inviting all the past champions from all years to come back and compete in a Top Truck Champions Challenge!

Ya ya....I didnt win when I competed in 08 BUT...they added a twist!

They decided to have ONE vote in spot and yup, the decided to open it up to past competitors as well! :D

So of course I sent in my entry.

Its that time of year! April Fourwheeler is currently on news stands and most likely in your mailbox and its time to vote!

So how do you vote? Unfortunatly its not an online vote. They have to sell magazines so you have to snail mail in an official ballot from the magazine. No photo copies are accepted.

This is what the April issue looks like,
TTC12.jpg

And on page 27 you will find me! Number 17
TTC12-3.jpg

Then......fill out the ballot like this
TTC12-2.jpg

And mail it in to the magazine at the address provided! That simple!

If you have seen the 08 video or checked out the coverage, you know I had a lot of bad luck that week. Partly due to a not very well tested rebuild of the Scout.

Well the Scout is ready for TTC now. I am running Rockwell steering axles, 54" tires, and a lot of Ouverson goodies. It also has coilovers at all 4 corners now.

Last time I was voted in we changed just about everything on the rig for the comp. This time I am changing nothing. I will hopefully get a new set of Mickey Thompson 54 TTC Claws but thats it!

I am a TTC junkie. I have been back every year since I competed and helped on the Recovery crew. I love it! I had wished for another chance to compete and here is my opportunity! I just need to make the vote!!

So PLEASE!!! Take a few minutes and send in your vote! I promise I wont dissapoint :thumbs:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Good luck Cheston, I'll pick up a few mags and submit my vote! I'd love to see you get some redemption on the TTC Course!

Bart

Good luck Cheston. I'll go buy a mag and send in a vote. Hope you make it, the Scout has come a long way.

ChestonScout

Thanks everyone!

Yup...votes in by March 31. They are going to call the lucky guy the first week of April. Thats gonna be a tough week for me :eek:

ChestonScout

AWESOME!!!

I cant believe how many people are voting for me and most getting multiple issues! I may just have a chance!!

Thank you does no justice!!! But THANK YOU!!!