Jeep Help where can you buy YJ Body bushing steel sleeves

Bobzilla

Help everyone,:confused:
I'm replacing body bushings with Energy Suspension parts but my body mount steel sleeves are rusted they are junk.

Anyone know where to get replacement steel sleeves other than the Dealer?? let me know, I contacted Energy & they do not sell them.

If ya know where to get some post a link, I appreciate any info, oh yea my project is my 87 Jeep YJ

Bob

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Weird, every body mount kit I've used came with all the steel sleeves. I'll admit I haven't done a YJ, but CJ's and Chev truck kits come complete. Might just be worth another phone call.

Bobzilla

Still need help, Jeep YJ body bushing steel sleeves

Yea, it's crazy I emailed Energy Suspensions and they don't sell them, I do not want to buy another kit cause I just paid about 90 bucks.

I got a daystar part number from the web for just the sleeve and went into their site put in the number and there was no info?

I live in Loma Colorado, Grand Junction, I went to our local 4x4 shops and nobody knows how to get them except the Jeep dealer.

I figured that one of the guys on RME that lived in SLC would surely know where to get them, THX Bob

JaredMD

I had to put new body mount bushings on my YJ. Everything came in the kit (sleeves and bushings), I searched all over for the steel inserts but couldnt find any, so I am just replacing all the bushings.....Found the kit on ebay for about $100

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
If I remember right, you will need 5/8 dom with 1/8 wall tube. Three inches in each bushing X 7 bushings, I think. You can pick up 2 feet at metal supermarket in slc.