Help with event poster disturbution - W.E.ROCK

Big Rich

I pick up more posters tomorrow - Sept 17 in Tooele - thenheading down toward Cedar City - I will be hitting alot of the small towns on the way down.

If anyone would like a couple of posters and some handbills to put up and help us get the word out - please post here and or pm me.....

Thanks

Rich

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Get some over to 4wheelparts and I will make sure to get them up. I can even give some to our wholesale rep and have him drop some off at some other shops.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Rich, got my posters not long after you left. :D I'll give some to Bob when I see him tomorrow.

As always: Anyone reading this, COME TO THE EVENT!! It's freakin' awesome to see the cream of the crop making vehicles do things they shouldn't be able to do. :D And pretty awesome when they fail, too. :D

Big Rich

I already gave out a stack of the small ones to customers at the shop today. Got a lot of interested people.

Awesome Bear - it was nice meeting you, I wish I would of had more time, but we made it to cedar before dark and hit all the towns south of Sandy on I-15, including a side trip to Delta

:D

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Sweet. We have about 3 left here, every gas station and parts store, insurance agent and country ranch store has at least one poster. OH! And TacoTime, because they sponsor my stomach. :rofl:

Talked to a bunch of people who had no idea about the event but they're stoked to go, now. Hopefully they show up. :D