Help with Toyota knuckle rebuild

chans

I was checking to find out if anyone who has experience with rebuilding Toyota knuckles wanted to give me a hand? My knuckles are in bad shape and after the problems I had with wheel bearings going loose on a Dana 60 I rebuilt I figured I need an experienced person to help. I'm going to pick up a rebuild kit in the next little while and probably going to tear into it in a week or two or month depending on the weather. So if anyone wanted to give me a hand I'm in Sandy and have the tools along with beer, pop, food or money for your effort. The reason I don't take it in to a shop is I need to learn how to do it if I break something and all the how to's on the internet seem to conflict. Thanks

PM me or reply if you can help

chans

Depending on the timing I could help out, either way I have all the axle kits and related components here in stock, Lmk.

Thanks!
When I was saying I was going to pick up a rebuild kit it was going to be from you. I talked to you awhile ago and have been slacking and haven't bought the parts. I can work on it any weekend you are available. Let me know what day and time works for you and if I need to pick up anything that is needed that you don't have.

Last edited: