Help

chase3194

Is anyone in the greater Orem provo area that can help me press the carrier bearing out of my drive shift on my tow rig. I am stuck at the maceys in Orem. I have the part just need to press the old bearing off and put the new one on. If anyone can help me that would be amazing. my number is 801 558 six eight 09

leorn

reset
you are 1.5 miles from six states. 841 Industrial Park Dr, Orem, UT 84057 801.224.1155

That's who did mine. I pulled my shaft and brought them the part. I couldn't find anything about holiday hours for you. I am far from you, or I would help more.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Depending on what the rig is, just pull the rear drive shaft, throw it in 4wd and drive it home/to the shop.

chase3194

you are 1.5 miles from six states. 841 Industrial Park Dr, Orem, UT 84057 801.224.1155

That's who did mine. I pulled my shaft and brought them the part. I couldn't find anything about holiday hours for you. I am far from you, or I would help more.

Jason helped me down at six states. I have taken all my Toyota drive shafts to them to lengthen and shorten them and I will only go to the six states from now on. I told them I was stranded that they did it while I waited. They are awesome.