Here's an interesting read....

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Here's an interesting read....(Braden)

For you who just need something to read. It's like a whole different world on this BB.

By the way, this all spawned off of a claim that a D35 could be used in a Hot rod or dragster... since they are sooooooo tough.

D35's are COOL!

Another interesting post

This also explains my other post for pics of D35 carnage.

:D

Last edited:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I bet the dude with 30 spline shafts, a detroit, and a truss has well over double into his 35 what I have into my 35 spline 60. :rolleyes:

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
If you look at the YJ forum you can see just about everyday someone asks about what lift they should put on thier Jeep. They don't use the Search button very well.

;)

How did you like the Revolvers on your front springs? I have a set and I am not sure if I want to install them.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
really though, why do you bother going to these forums? sometimes it is funny, but most of the time just depressing to think of how stupid people are. i realize i am not the smartest guy out there or even close, but come on people!

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Just get bored from time to time and need something interesting to read. I do agree that it is full of some "interesting" people. You should have read my SOA vs SUA post.... that was fun defending the SOA setup. :rolleyes:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Holy crap, read this quote from someone on there:

green_tj_crawler said:
My D35 has a Trus, 30 spline shafts, OX locker, 4.56 R & P, and more all on order for $2200 installed by 4wheel parts, If i did the work my self it would be even cheaper(but im i na apartment and cant right now). My D35 will be able to hang with D44s easily, and hold up fine for a DD on 35. A ford 8.8 just isnt nessary for my application.

He put $2200 into a Dana 35!!! :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :ugh: :-\

Wow.

Just, wow.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
well those weak axle tubes do make it lightweight! am i right?
and clearance is great... much better than other go kart axles :rofl: