Hey All!

PartTimeHitmen

Hey everyone, I'm Sean, just thought I'd take a quick second and introduce myself. I'm just getting back into the off-roading world. My dad had a YJ when I was growing up so I'm not totally new but I was finally was able to save up to get a 2012 JKU Rubi this last April.

So far I've gone on just a few places... Little Moab, Fins and Things, Bartlett Wash. Headed up to Mineral Basin and Rattlesnake before the month is out. ANYWAY looking forward to getting more involved and having a blast!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Well, I'm looking to replace bumpers and adding a winch. (Un)Luckily someone kindly rammed into my front bumper and didn't leave a note. So that may speed up this process. Any suggestions out there?

Gah! That sucks! Someone hit me in my Dodge Ram and their insurance paid for a new Fab Fours bumper! -_-

I'm running a TeraFlex Explorer front bumper and a Warn Zeon winch. I like how simple and tight the bumper is, I have tons off approach angle and still haven't hit the bumper yet!

P9073987-L.jpg

PartTimeHitmen

Gah! That sucks! Someone hit me in my Dodge Ram and their insurance paid for a new Fab Fours bumper! -_-

I'm running a TeraFlex Explorer front bumper and a Warn Zeon winch. I like how simple and tight the bumper is, I have tons off approach angle and still haven't hit the bumper yet!

P9073987-L.jpg

The bumper looks great...i'm digging the white too haha