Hey everyone!

skeptic

In looking for a new local forum where people actually wheel I stumbled in here, tried to sign up and saw MY username was taken, then took a shot at remembering what my password might be in case it really was my login. Here I am! Apparently I signed up here in '05, posted a bit, maybe even ran a trail or two with some of you, then fell off the forum.

So, vehicles have changed since I was on before. Currently driving an essentially stock '09 Hummer H3T, and yes I wheel it. If you guys are not going to shun me for driving a Hummer, hopefully I can get in on some trail rides.

H3T -
35s
Front/Rear Lockers
Sliders and undercarriage protection.

I'm not much of a photographer, so pretty limited on pics to show..
2012-07-28135742.jpg

On the off chance I did wheel with any of you years ago and you remember my XJ, this is what I was running:
0712081644-01.jpg

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Welcome back. I won't say anyone here will shun you but they might give you a hard time. H3's aren't my cup of tea but if it gets you out on some trails then it's alright in my book.

sixstringsteve

I won't shun you, welcome back. I think the H3 is WAY better than the H2s. Check out the "upcoming wheeling trips" section to see who's going where.

skeptic

I don't mind a bit of anti-Hummer ribbing. I'm a Jeep guy at heart, I've owned 2 XJs, 2 TJs, and a ZJ. Unfortunately I outgrew the XJ, wanted something nicer to drive on road than a Wrangler, and didn't want to play the mod game again to get 33's under some other unibody Jeep.

Just realized, some of you may not know an H3T is a truck... I need and regularly use the truck bed. If Jeep made a 4 Door Wrangler Rubicon truck.... Here is a pic when it was completely stock:

IMG_0499.jpg