Hey, from Vegas

tj0llll0

Just found this forum and so far it looks pretty good. I was looking for a 4X4 shop in Ut I saw a while back on ebay and this was one of the sites that came up. I am kind of a JEEP nut, have been for years. I named my son so he could have the initials of CJ. I am pretty hard on my JEEPs, so my girlfriend wont let me drive the 98 GC, but I do have a 99 tj with an atlas tcase, d-44 out back with a detrioit, up front I have one of those lockers that replace the spidergears(its not a locrite, ithink its powertrax, could be wrong, its been a while) and 4.88s. I dont get out much with it cause the axles are about to fall out, my suspension is shot and an looking into replacing with a longarm kit to get all the bent stuff out of there.
I also play around on a 06 Yamaha WR450, which is plated and goes everywhere.
I hope I didnt bore you guys too much and plan to be dropping in often.

John in Vegas

Last edited:

pumpkinbronc

ONETONPUMPKIN
Welcome, theres lots of us desert rats around here, I live in Az right next to Mesquite,NV. If ya ever want to get out a vegas theres alot of sweet trails around here and in the St George area.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
tj0llll0 said:
Just found this forum and so far it looks pretty good. I was looking for a 4X4 shop in Ut I saw a while back on ebay and this was one of the sites that came up. I am kind of a JEEP nut, have been for years. I named my son so he could have the initials of CJ. I am pretty hard on my JEEPs, so my girlfriend wont let me drive the 98 GC, but I do have a 99 tj with an atlas tcase, d-44 out back with a detrioit, up front I have one of those lockers that replace the spidergears(its not a locrite, ithink its powertrax, could be wrong, its been a while) and 4.88s. I dont get out much with it cause the axles are about to fall out, my suspension is shot and an looking into replacing with a longarm kit to get all the bent stuff out of there.
I also play around on a 06 Yamaha WR450, which is plated and goes everywhere.
I hope I didnt bore you guys too much and plan to be dropping in often.

John in Vegas

Welcome John! Sounds like there's a good deal of wheeling around Vegas! I dig WR's, I had a 400 a few yrs ago & now I ride a DRZ when I'm not playing on 4 wheels. ;)

tj0llll0

yeah, thats my plate. Id love to go out wheeling, but I really think my rear axle will fall off the truck. I broke one of the control arm brackets and it got welded not too straight so now I keep going throug bushings like crazy and my springs suck. I want to go with a long arm kit to eliminate the bracket, but I still trying to figure out where to get the 2K+ to do it with.
Afew of the guys in the D/S club we are trying to form here in Vegas ride those DRZs. Ive got too many hobbies that just eat away my$$.

John in Vegas