Hey, Herzog.......

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Ok, here is a teaser... I took these pictures the day after it came in November.

I was going to keep it on the down low, but I guess I'll share with you guys. :)

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 288

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by sukaB
Where did it come from?
How much you give up...
What gear ratio?
1310?

Specialty Parts (JeepWorld)
$2,097 *edit* plus shipping
Yes, but I decided to go with Tom Woods 1310 CV Flanges instead of the yokes in the picture.

I'll go take a picture right now. :)

*edit* I ordered the atlas during the November sale with the free 32 spline upgrade. Just so some of you don't expect a similar quote.

Last edited:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by Andy
Good to see you got the 32 spline front output, very nice. What ratio? That input shaft looks a little small, but I guess it's a Jeep thing.

It is only a 21 spline input ( Jeep AW4 ), but the inputs are easily changed if I decide to mount it behind something else in the future. :D :D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by Greg
Badass!!!

I think you've made a whole bunch of us jealous! How's the Crawl Ratio feel?

The ratio is GREAT!!! It is nice to just let your rig idle over rocks, nothing like it!

Nobody should be too jealous, I've been saving for this puppy for about 2 years now... All that work finally paid off!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by Herzog

Specialty Parts (JeepWorld)
$2,097 *edit* plus shipping
Yes, but I decided to go with Tom Woods 1310 CV Flanges instead of the yokes in the picture.

I'll go take a picture right now. :)

*edit* I ordered the atlas during the November sale with the free 32 spline upgrade. Just so some of you don't expect a similar quote.

Ouch!!!:(

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit

Ouch!!!:(

Well, I didn't want to get razzed by Specialty Parts because they didn't give the right quote to prospective customer... You know how that works. :( :eek:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by Greg
But that 'ouch' is replaced by a huge Grin everytime he grabs the Lever and throws it into 4.3 to 1 Low Range!!!
:D

Oh man, 3rd gear on my tranny (auto) is comparable to the ratio with the stock t-case. 1st+4 low = ridiculously low.

Idling up and down the rocks has never been so much fun. :p