Hey long time reader first time post

rxcarl5

I have a 00 tj that I am putting on some mount logan rock sliders and have some questions about. Has any one on here put some of these on there rig before?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I installed a set of them on my parents '01 TJ. They are really nice looking sliders, not to mention very functional.

rxcarl5

well I got them last august and they didn't come with any instructions and now I am finally trying to put them on. do you have any pics of them on the rig that I could reference for how to put them on? I cant tell which one goes to which side.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Sure... here's a couple pics:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Welcome to RME. :)

rxcarl5

by any chance could I get some pics of the bottom sides of them. we are just not sure how the bottom goes together, and which one goes to what side.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
rxcarl5 said:
by any chance could I get some pics of the bottom sides of them. we are just not sure how the bottom goes together, and which one goes to what side.

I don't, and the jeep is about 2 hours away from where I am, sorry. I didn't get any instructions for those either. I just put them up against the body and you can kinda tell which way they should go. They won't fit properly if you have them backwards.

rxcarl5

no problem thanks for your help. we just dont know if the wide part on the bottom of the rock slider goes toward the rear or the front. you wouldn't remember by any chance would you?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
rxcarl5 said:
no problem thanks for your help. we just dont know if the wide part on the bottom of the rock slider goes toward the rear or the front. you wouldn't remember by any chance would you?

If I recall correctly.. the wide part will go to the side where it comes in contact with more of the under body for support reasons. I can't for the life of me remember if that is front or back.

gksspot

Some pics of the Big Daddy Offroad skids I got, very similar in design... I tried to get the MLO ones but they never returned my phone call... oh well, I got these for 210.
For some reason I cant access Cardomain (the place my site is), you will have to got there by clicking the link then going to the right page, but I do have a pic of them installed from below (you can see the underbody coverage)

Good luck.