Hey Ogdenites!

chadbuckner

Oh what a feeling..Toyota
Hey Guys I am moving this weekend from Orem up to Ogden, and want to find some local wheeling buddies so I dont go out of my mind. Where are the best places to go wheeling up there, I have heard of bartlet canyon (I think thats what its called) but thats about it. So Intro yourselves and lets go wheeling!!! I was hoping to maybe meet a bunch of you guys and get into the habit of going on a regular basis. But I guess that all depends on how close the good spots are for wheeling

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
give me a call next week. 791-0377 I gots ya da hookups!!

I might have to throw an ogden RME get together so we can all hook up and go wheeling up barrett.

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
There is also the Big Horn 4x4 Club that meets the first Thrusday of the month at the ABC Manderine Resturant in Roy at 7pm.

jamesgeologist

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Originally posted by Wanker Delux
sweet, we might actualy break the double didgets for crawlers in Ogden.

Hey Greg you actually have to be able to crawl over rocks for it to be considered crawling. No matter what I say, I still appreciate your kamakazee style!!;)

James

Wanker Delux

The Other Greg
Originally posted by jamesgeologist

Hey Greg you actually have to be able to crawl over rocks for it to be considered crawling. No matter what I say, I still appreciate your kamakazee style!!;)

James

yeah, just you wait till I get my lockers, mark my words pal.

I had some fun kamakazee style though shopko's flooded parking lot today too. I need to figure out how to make the distributer water proof...:rolleyes:

P.S. that two bar comes in VERY handy sometimes.