Hey Skippy

Coco

Congrats buddy! Now... Lets bend some links! :busted: Just reminds me of a Jeff Foxworthy quote... "Grab the kid Randy I got washing to do lets go!"

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Are we thinking about the same Ryan? JK

It is easy to be a great father when you can afford a few nannies, and house keepers, and gardeners, and butlers, etc.

Pretty sure he bought Brooklyn a whole ToysR Us for Christmas last year... With cash

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Hey Guys thanks for the kind words.... After careful consideration and hours of deliberation with Nate (my fellow high roller) we decided we will be pushing back the hookers and blow parties to twice a month instead of every weekend.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
We might have to suspend your high roller status. Brian and Stratton both got multiple pages when their kids were born. You've got, what, fifteen posts? Ok, sixteen now. Whatever. Not very high rollerish of you either way.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
We might have to suspend your high roller status. Brian and Stratton both got multiple pages when their kids were born. You've got, what, fifteen posts? Ok, sixteen now. Whatever. Not very high rollerish of you either way.

That's because no one likes Ryan. Duh!

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Its not the quantity of posts its the quality, nobody is commenting because they are jealous they never got invited to Mine and Nates Parties........ And I hate people so no hard feelings here