hey sucka thanks!!

gtidrivr

Just wanted to give board wide thanks to brandon and natalie and the mut for helping me and a buddie out on upper helldorado sun morning. If it werent for brandon me and my friend would probably still be there!! thanks brandon!! kory

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Yeah whoa... talk to suka Sunday night in Moab and he told me about this. Glad you guys got out of there ok.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by britney
hehehe......

hey Brandon(Suka) , he called you sucka!:D :D
[/SIZE]

He won't care, I have referred to Brandon as "Sucka" since day one. However, calling Swamper a "mutt", now that ain't right...:D

S

sukaB

Hehehehe the mutt......
Swamp would be pissed if he could read...

Kory,
No prob.. I would hope you or anyone else would do the same for my family.....
Thanks for the praise-and the 20bucks for beer that night...
yyyaaahhhooooo....
That was a bad scenario you guys got cught in........
Been there done that......
I'll tell if he don't but he can explain the details alot better..
I feel bad for the dudes kids and family that had to walk to the road and hitch hike....DAMN.....Poor kids.....

Hey did you here about monday when we were heading out to lower hells with the magazine dude and a couple of others and some guy doin 65 rolled his rig off the highway about three times with three kids on board....
Whew what a weekend...

gtidrivr

well for those who care or would like to hear, the few who that may be. me and my g.f. a friend his wife and their 3 kids were at the rcaa event and decided to go to hellderado's since we were 1/2 way there already. so we did lower and started upper. when we got to breakover i went over it and decided to backup over it and go thru on the right side of it, literally a rock and a hard spot k.o.'d the lt side of the jeep but made it. then i decided i would play around on a rock and tore off all of the linkage to my art carr shifter, spun a weld on my front driveline and punctured my tranny pan. right now you should be asking yourself how i put a hole in a tranny pan cause my jeep has a skid plate right? well... not exactly i wanted to do upper hellderado this trip so i opted to install my winch instead of a skid plate cause everything is tucked up, well obviously not far enough!! so i only had 2 digs and a winch for the waterfall, and a buddy with no winch and 4 digs for the waterfall. no problem huh. sure!! my hydraulic fluid got so hot it boiled out around 3/4 of a quart so it didnt do exactly what i needed to do the waterfall. and since i couldnt make it my friend couldnt w/o my winch i was going to use on the other side of it. well to make a longer story short my my g/f and rick his wife and the three kids walked to the road and i hitchhiked to the texaco 10 miles north of town to get another vehicle to transport everyone. i calle about 8 people that were down there for the event. of course no answers. so me and rick went to get our jeeps off of the trail. when driveng by the phillips 66 we saw brandon... lucky us huh? yes!! he left his other friends and came to help us for 4 hours get everything done. thanks again brandon for the help and i hope that next time i'll either be with you or you'll be with me. i would gladly return the favor at any cost!!

S

sukaB

The one great thing about wheelin is there's half the fun in wheeling if theres no one else there to enjoy it with.....

You da man Kory tell the girl hi for me..

Friends or foe's we are all a big family......

Yes even you SKYCHROME....
Pokey line driver..!

S

sukaB

Only for a short time my friend.....
Then you'll be middle pokin it........