Hey, we made the news!

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Nice! Get me some good advertising rates :D I'm sure plenty of birds are interested in what we are trying to do.

But really....any good rates available?

Jenn is a freelance writer for the CW, but usually has something going on in the entertainment section weekly. We don't know much of the staff except for a few. I did know Nathan in marketing if he's still there. You may ask for him and tell him that Marcus referred you. At this point in time the rates should be pretty affordable either way.

HTH

Jesser04

Nice! Get me some good advertising rates :D I'm sure plenty of birds are interested in what we are trying to do.

But really....any good rates available?
If you are interested in the In you could get a hold of krystal and tell her Jesse sent you if you want her number pm me

Utahcryogenics

Formerly "Beerman"
I really hope this goes somewhere. Chances are the state wont be moved...

I enjoy City Weekly as well. I like the fact that they arent afraid of the moral police and write what they feel using the good old fashioned freedom of speech that this country gives us. I have no puppet strings to force me into a life of judgment of others so I can tolerate people from all walks of life in that paper.

The day I can buy Fat Tire in a Utah liquor store will be a great day for me. I dont even care if its $30.00 a case, as long as I can buy it here. Buying anything from Sam Adams cold will be nice as well. I have never had a skunky brew from Sam Adams though because they have good quality control, so it would just be an added convenience for me to buy it cold.

As far as green bottles go. If any of you doubt the claims made by our fellow brewer, go to your local 711, buy three bottles of Heineken from the 32 oz section, open all 3 and taste. Chances are, each one will have a different taste and that in and of itself is enough evidence to support his claim.

Becks doesnt really have enough flavor to notice a difference so that brew wont make much of a difference.

OK, well back to the current topic. I dont regular here or the beerforum much anymore but if you ever need my signature on any petition that supports the cause please pm me.