Hey

Jeeptj98

My name is Ryan, Here is some pictures of My Ride I didn't post these before because it was still in stock form wanted to wait until it was finished. Here are the before and after the makeover. I hope this works.
fc19274b.jpg

fc192747.jpg

fc192740.jpg

fc192732.jpg

fc192167.jpg

fc19272f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Oh yeah, well you may get scrapes haulin' a fat chick, but it's a lot less likely you'll tip over. :D :D

Pretty Jeeps are dumb. You need some scratches on that baby!!!!! Break it in.

I'm very glad that you waited to show the pics till after it was improved , because stock jeeps look really really really lame.

Welcome!!!

:D :D ;)

Jeeptj98

thanks, I haven't had a chance to take it out yet, I have only had the jeep for a little over a month, and just got all the mods done on it. I think that I only drove it a few times when it was stock.

utahxjer

That is one hell of a difference there! Those shiny flares might get torn up on the rocks though! Nice, and welcome!

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
welcome! come wheel out at 5 mile rattlesnake stuff on Saturday. we will meet at East High at 10am. then down in Lehi 2nd exit around 10:30-45, proly at the Walker gas station? is that what it is, with the Wendy's? anywho, you are more than welcome and incouraged to come out with us.

S

sukaB

It's about time you get an intro going, nice pics.....
Waiting for the jeep to be pimp eehh......
Chicks stare now dont they....
Ohh yah She looks so much better.........
Does it drive better than stock form or what!
Green sleeper

List some mods,

Jeeptj98

Drives way better then stock , Let me see, I got a Really good deal on all the mods saving me a ton of money, It has 4 Inch Long Arm Suspension Lift, 1 Inch Body lift, New Motor Mounts, Belly Up Skid, Full Cage, 4.56 Gears, Detroit Lockers Front and Rear,Currie Anti-Rock, Custom Front bumper with Stinger, Warn 9.5ti Thermometric Winch, ARB Safari Snorkel, 35 inch Procomp MT.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sukaB

you forgot:

SSkit, 2low shifter,heavy duty sixstates driveline,upper flexarms
Custom heavy duty Anarchy long arm with JJ, custom Anarchy low-profile winchplate.
Plus the tunes...

Jeeptj98

I was trying to remember everything off hand, I thought that the list was looking small, I kept adding stuff to it. Too Early in the morning I guess? :(

S

sukaB

Sorry had to plug:

see now your done and that thing is way sweet..

Do it right the first time saves you a ton of money you'll see.

ohh yah welcome new RME'r

Jeeptj98

It is understandable then, you be upset with the Raiders and all they only kicked the Broncos A$$ 2 times last year. So I forgive you.