HF's mini mill has some competition...

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Very cool, bu I am astounded that there is a magazine for people who like to build model shop tools. Model Engineers’ Workshop, WTF? :confused:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
RockMonkey said:
Very cool, bu I am astounded that there is a magazine for people who like to build model shop tools. Model Engineers’ Workshop, WTF? :confused:
Some people have obscene amounts of time when they retire. As long as they are not supporting SUWA with their time, it's all good.

rrefx

Now wouldn't that be called a jewlers mill? Just kidding... that's what everyone calls my mini lathe, That's awesome! I want one as well, it would look great next to my full size one, except it's of a nicer model. I think it would be the perfect margarita mixer for the shop.

rrefx

What are Badcop, the drinks, or the guys? Cause if the drinks were virgins, then maybe I wouln't be out doing yet another valve job on the discovery... then again, alcohol might have nothing to do with that... might just be because it's a land rover. Oh well, I have gasket material to strip, pass another beer.