Hi all!

ubae

Not an FBI agent
Im back!

Been out for a while... had to face some difficult challenges in life. Sold off about half of my guitar collection, two of my cats got sick and died, and I had to cancel my internet for a while. But Im back in full force!

Hows everybody been?

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I admit it, I walked by a hippie/beatnick, cat bar was intrigued by the odd odor and smoke coming from within. I proceeded with caution only to be propositioned by Ugay I mean ubaae, which was struck down with fierce blows and I ran away in digust after marking my territory on the corpse..:guilty:

ubae

Not an FBI agent
hmmm, not sure anyone missed ya.....

I know you did, especially because you posted! Awww. :D

The VW bus doesn't have wireless internet eh!:rolleyes:

Depends where it gets parked!

Good to have you back man! Seems like a few other old-time members have been returning. :cool:

good to be back... i'm not that much of an old timer though! :D

I admit it, I walked by a hippie/beatnick, cat bar was intrigued by the odd odor and smoke coming from within. I proceeded with caution only to be propositioned by Ugay I mean ubaae, which was struck down with fierce blows and I ran away in digust after marking my territory on the corpse..:guilty:

What makes you think I'm a hippie anywho? I think you are only making fun of that which you outmost hope to grow up to be, but you are also under the influence of your peers whom you don't want to dissapoint. Talk to my psych, he'll understand. :D

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
What makes you think I'm a hippie anywho? I think you are only making fun of that which you outmost hope to grow up to be, but you are also under the influence of your peers whom you don't want to dissapoint. Talk to my psych, he'll understand. :D

:rofl:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I know you did, especially because you posted! Awww. :D

Depends where it gets parked!

good to be back... i'm not that much of an old timer though! :D

So you don't deny your(insert rainbow here). Who would I disapoint? Thats the least thing I'm worried about;)

ubae

Not an FBI agent
So you don't deny your(insert rainbow here). Who would I disapoint? Thats the least thing I'm worried about;)

Silence is not acceptance. What leads you to question my sexuality in the first place? Looking to score, I assume... still want that phone number for my psych? :D