hi everyone...

SperosF150

just joined cause someone told me this forum was the ****. i just purchased a 1994 f150 and i will start modding it next spring. see sig for pics.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Uh oh, a Ford owner and a biker?? What happened to that screening process?

Ok, I'm kiddin. F-250 and some Harley's in my garage, welcome aboard! :D

SperosF150 said:
just joined cause someone told me this forum was the ****. i just purchased a 1994 f150 and i will start modding it next spring. see sig for pics.

SperosF150

skybob said:
Im a noob here but welcome anyway. I might be visiting this forum more cause im thinkin bout punting the stang and makin my yota bitchin.
i just sold mine as you know and i really love the truck. even though gas sucks balls i still love 4 wheeling and tomorrow im putting in a cb :cool:

SperosF150

skybob said:
ya damn redneck. hahaha jk. If my truck wasnt down id say lets go wheelin. What ya goin to do for mods on your truck
-_-

im not sure yet. right now im going to just pay off the bike first. i might do a 3 in lift next spring on the truck though. its already got a magnaflow exhaust, k&n so that should be ok for now. im not rich like you

skybob

SperosF150 said:
-_-

im not sure yet. right now im going to just pay off the bike first. i might do a 3 in lift next spring on the truck though. its already got a magnaflow exhaust, k&n so that should be ok for now. im not rich like you

Rich? Me? Huh? Im livin paycheck to paycheck and sellin suff i got layin around like crazy to pay the rent. i think its closer to sellin one of my rides like every day. That would be sweet though. i like those trucks, I had one but converted to toyota cause of reliability and i didnt really need that 302 gor what I did