Hi everyone!

JeepDiva

Hi. I'm a Colorado gal but try to get out to Utah at least once or twice a year. This looks like the place to be for Utah info!

I have a '99 TJ that has been going to Moab since it was a baby Jeep and I was a rookie 4-wheeler.

Attachments

• jeep_penrose_airhole_small_200405.jpg
    jeep_penrose_airhole_small_200405.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 50

JeepDiva

Thanks everyone for welcoming me to the board.

PBandCJ said:
I wish me baby looked a little bit like yours...I have the red head step child jeep....welcome maybe see you on the trails

Yeah, it's not exactly a baby anymore, more like an unruly teenager! And thankfully I'm not a rookie driver anymore. I'll never forget my first trip to Utah driving my jeep. I'd ridden along on lots of the trails before, but driving was a lot different! The jeep was mostly stock, almost brand new, and one of my first trails was Elephant Hill. I was freaked out, especially on the part where you had to back down a portion of the trail. I'm glad to say most of the freaking out days are behind me now. :)

PBandCJ

like the "sam-itch"
JeepDiva said:
Thanks everyone for welcoming me to the board.

Yeah, it's not exactly a baby anymore, more like an unruly teenager! And thankfully I'm not a rookie driver anymore. I'll never forget my first trip to Utah driving my jeep. I'd ridden along on lots of the trails before, but driving was a lot different! The jeep was mostly stock, almost brand new, and one of my first trails was Elephant Hill. I was freaked out, especially on the part where you had to back down a portion of the trail. I'm glad to say most of the freaking out days are behind me now. :)
I'm still waitting to go to moab :eek: My foster parents won't let me go :rofl: