high school rigs

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I've driven this since the summer after my sophmore year.
mine2.jpg

Before that I shared a 1990 Subaru Loyal with my sister.

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
I started out in a 1980 Toyota 4x2 that had been rolled before I bought it. Then I bought a 1985 Toy 4x4 (that I wish I still had) In the summer, I had a 1983 Honda V45 Magna. Fast bike.:D :D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Originally posted by SRN

:eek: Toyota Corrolla FX-16! I want! I want!

Yep, that's right! And it's a GTS FX-16. Custom intake and exhaust. He races it in local road rallys in some curciut. It's starting to leak so when they raplace gaskets, he's gonna drop in racing cams. It's fast, a total sleeper car. Just wait.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Originally posted by SAMI

Yep, that's right! And it's a GTS FX-16. Custom intake and exhaust. He races it in local road rallys in some curciut. It's starting to leak so when they raplace gaskets, he's gonna drop in racing cams. It's fast, a total sleeper car. Just wait.
Do you have a brother. Because that car looks an awefull lot like one I saw back in March at tanner park. Some kid said it was his Dads. Is in an '87?

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Sure is. Did it look like this one? My dad's put some work into it, to get it alittle nicer. My bro rallyed the crap out of it. What did this kid look like?

Caleb

hahaha...high school cars:D...I drove an 86 2 door subaru...rallyed the crap outta it...did many stupid things in it too:eek: (typical high school kid:p)...till my senior year then I drove this...

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Drove my 87' Susuki Samurai...thats right Sami girls...been there done that...;) :D Of course mine wasn't built like Smokin's or Sami's but I tell you what... I drove it like I stole it... On its side a couple times, water way too deep and hills way too steep...:D

By the end of my Sophmore year I had my first Cruiser running... been in love since...;)

Last edited: