Hit rattlesnake last night... boy has it changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockRoach

Me and my cousin headed up there last night and ran rattlesnake in the dark... It was nice and muddy making the ledge part after the squeeze very difficult. I had to get winched up (in my sammi with open diffs). I noticed that the squeeze is not even an obstacle any more. :rolleyes: All in all it was pretty fun and I can't wait to get lockers and conquer that ledge (I'm thinkn' I'll keep the samurai!) Sorry bout the dark pics ;)

Last edited:

utahxjer

RockRoach said:
Me and my cousin headed up there last night and ran rattlesnake in the dark... It was nice and muddy making the ledge part after the squeeze very difficult. I had to get winched up (in my sammi with open diffs). I noticed that the squeeze is not even an obstacle any more. :rolleyes: All in all it was pretty fun and I can't wait to get lockers and conquer that ledge (I'm thinkn' I'll keep the samurai!) Sorry bout the dark pics ;)

Yeah, it has changed, I went up there on Halloween day, when it had been snowing. I thought it was a little tougher being slick and all

RockRoach

spencurai said:
looks paved to me.... :-\ :eek:

It might as well be paved :rolleyes: I don't understand these people who go up there and move rocks out of their way so they can make it through... If you can't complete an obstacle, either winch over it or turn around! :confused:

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
EZRhino said:
Maybe it is time for some more artificial rockfall........

BUT that would be wrong... :eek: dont worry the winter will change it... ;)
expantion/contraction...things are bound to change!! :D :D

95jeepgrndchke

RockRoach said:
It might as well be paved :rolleyes: I don't understand these people who go up there and move rocks out of their way so they can make it through... If you can't complete an obstacle, either winch over it or turn around! :confused:
I agree i know that i might not make it up those trail but i wouldnt change the trail for me, Some ppl are just inconsiderate

jrussell3176

95jeepgrndchke said:
I agree i know that i might not make it up those trail but i wouldnt change the trail for me, Some ppl are just inconsiderate

That's funny. I ran RS with the Utah Xterra owners club a while back and they couldn't stop bitching about how the "extreme buggies" always tear up the trail and try to make it as difficult as possible by moving large rocks into the trail. :rolleyes: I told them no one who's "extreme" would waist they're time trying to make that trail any harder!

Caleb

jrussell3176 said:
That's funny. I ran RS with the Utah Xterra owners club a while back and they couldn't stop bitching about how the "extreme buggies" always tear up the trail and try to make it as difficult as possible by moving large rocks into the trail. :rolleyes: I told them no one who's "extreme" would waist they're time trying to make that trail any harder!

hahaha, that is funny...and true about what you said...

"extreme buggies" compared to an Xterra is anything with a lift:rofl:

sorry I couldn;t resist:D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
supergper said:
hahaha, that is funny...and true about what you said...

"extreme buggies" compared to an Xterra is anything with a lift:rofl:

sorry I couldn;t resist:D

that's funny :D

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I am sick of people whining about 5 minute trails....there are two obstacles on the trail thats it!! give me a break!! the X-terra guys need to grow a pair!!

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Haha Spence, good one!

We were there on Saturday 12-13-03, amazing how it does change so frequently. I guess it takes all kinds....

What is needed are some more trails! Everything from 2's up to 5's. Well, I guess there are already a lot of 2's out there, but we're a little shy on some solid 3's and 4's. Another 5 would be welcome too. They exist out there folks, we just need to find em and tame em!

EZ

(Working on it)

Last edited:

Caleb

EZRhino said:
Haha Spence, good one!

We were there on Saturday 12-13-03, amazing how it does change so frequently. I guess it takes all kinds....

What is needed are some more trails! Everything from 2's up to 5's. Well, I guess there are already a lot of 2's out there, but we're a little shy on some solid 3's and 4's. Another 5 would be welcome too. They exist out there folks, we just need to find em and tame em!

EZ

(Working on it)

I agree with EZ about finding some new trails...speaking of which has anyone explored the mountains north of Delle? There looks like there is some potential up in them, I looked into it a little and a lot of it is BLM land or Church land...

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
supergper said:
I agree with EZ about finding some new trails...speaking of which has anyone explored the mountains north of Delle? There looks like there is some potential up in them, I looked into it a little and a lot of it is BLM land or Church land...
Let's break out the atv's and go look.

Caleb

EZRhino said:
Have you got one for me to ride?

EZ

where I used to work we had 8 or 9 wheelers, I will see if I can get a hold of my old boss and see if he will let me borrow a couple (I used to be able to take them whenever I wanted to when I worked there)...

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
when are you sissys gonna come up and run barrett canyon?!? I have been talkinb about this trail for years and nobody wants to play -_-

Caleb

spencurai said:
when are you sissys gonna come up and run barrett canyon?!? I have been talkinb about this trail for years and nobody wants to play -_-

Who you callin a sissy:confused:

I'm a stinkin WEB WHEELER, and dont mistake it:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.