Hog Canyon in Kanab

Don B

formerly rebarguy
Yeah, let's do it.

Suggestions for date? Steve, any idea yet on when you're planning your trip?

Last event we did was the second weekend of June which worked out well. April and May are usually busy.

larrybenny

larrybenny
My bad. there is only one campground at coral pink sand dunes (state park) that has showers and water. Google coral pink sand dunes and one can get info and the phone # for reservations. There are also some primative areas on the website where there is not a fee.

Don B

formerly rebarguy
The BLM has one campground, Ponderosa Grove on the Hancock road north of Coral Pink Sand Dunes (no showers). Dispersed camping is legal on any of the BLM lands in the area.

ericksin

Thanks guys looks like i got a lot of good info, i will be looking up the info for the "Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park" real soon here. I sent a message to gbindoso and Don B so let me know if you didn't get it.

Talk to you guys latter and again Thank you

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Is this something that would require a built rig? or would a stock pick-up be able to make the trek

DAA

Okay, we are going to have an event, June 8,9th 2013, details forthcoming.

Don, I've had this penciled in on my calendar since you posted the above. Getting close enough to start thinking more about! Was going over some travel plans with the family last night and I told them I wanted to do this. Any more details yet? I'll be bringing my family of four, thinking about booking a room here pretty soon.

Thanks!

- DAA

Don B

formerly rebarguy
Yes it's on.
Looking forward to seeing everyone then

4x4 Spring Fling in Kanab
When; June 8th & 9th, 2013
Where; Kanab, Utah
Canyon Country 4x4 Club would like to invite 4-wheel drive enthusiasts from all over to join us in a fun, family oriented trail ride in the Hog Canyon Trail System just outside of Kanab.
Trails ranging from 3/10 to 6/10. Most trails are suitable for mildly modified rigs. 33” tires and one locker will get you through all but the hardest trail. Stock vehicles and new drivers are welcome and encouraged.
There will be no charge for the trail rides. A dinner and drawing will be held at the City Park in Kanab Saturday evening.
Watch our website for more information
www.canyoncountry4x4club.com
Contact; Don Black (435)819-0061

We will be charging $10.00 for the dinner and a set of tires to give away(not sure exactly what on the tires yet)