Hole in the rock. May. Family Friendly!!!!!

Smittyauto

I want to put together a small group of rigs to go do Hole in the rock trail this year. We are thinking that we want to do this in May, with the following itinerary- Thursday drive to southern Utah, Friday, Saturday, Sunday trail days, Sunday or Monday drive home.
http://www.expeditionutah.com/featured-trails/hole-in-the-rock-4x4-trail

We are looking for at least one member of the group to be someone that has done this trail before. One of the biggest requirements that we are looking for is you must be down to earth people, and we have a 5 year old so we want to find other families, and family friendly people to do this with. NO DRUNKS!! We do drink, we are not prudes, however, we dont drink on the trail, we keep it to a few around the camp fire at night!! Not meaning to offend. Just want that to be clear from the get go!!

We live in Orem, have a very capable XJ, and plenty of gear and resources to do this trip.. However we are willing, and wanting to pool resources and gear to save on cost and the amount of gear we will each have to bring. Ultimately I would like to find some one that could trailer my XJ(I will throw down for fuel) Let us know if you are interested, and tell us a little about your self's, family, rig, experience, etc....I think it would be best to do this in a PM. We look forward to hearing from you!!!!

05rubicon

May will be on the warm side I have been on the trail 5 times and am going down the second week in april. if you can take four days it makes for a better trip. If I didn't have a trip planned I might have been interested.