Holy mooly. My boat sold on craigslist in 15 minutes

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
What does that say about my asking price? I wanted $6000 but typed $4950. Either I was taking crazy pills, or the guy who called me at 7-11 while I was taste-testing their slurpy selection was on crazy pills. Go craigslist!

http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/boa/351744899.html

Congrats on the boat sale!

I have noticed that Craigslist-SLC hasn't taken off nearly as much as KSL's classifieds... thought that was strange. I'm on my local Craigslist quite often & it seems to get used decently well. Enough that I've had good results with it.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
I have noticed that Craigslist-SLC hasn't taken off nearly as much as KSL's classifieds...it.

just in the last couple months craigslist SLC has been getting a lot more popular! I prefer KSL though

And the 15 minutes thing doesn't surprise me. Since I've been looking for a commuter, I check KSL about once every hour or two, and craigslist 3 or 4 times a day

Brad Yates

airwalks are cool
I like KSL too. And I would've put it there next, but he beat me to it. They allow a lot more pictures there too (7 i think?). I found that KSL had a lot more everyday folks on it; whereas craigslist had either Nigerian scammers or more experienced buyers (with the exception of a 95 year old man giving away a 95 year old computer - man that was weird).

Now i've got to tow a boat behind my jeep from heber to the I-80 junction. That's gonna be fun going up that hill!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
You should have posted it here first, traitor. -_- I want a boat, and yours is (was) pretty close to what I'm looking for. :(

Brad Yates

airwalks are cool
oops :-\. didn't think rockcrawlers wanted boats. if you give me $5100 for it, i'll tell the buyer to go away :greg:

Brad Yates

airwalks are cool
Ok. So I suck at selling boats. Sorry Carl. This time I posted on KSL and here at the same time, then went on a short drive and within 15 minutes AGAIN it got sold. This time for $5900. I have no idea how much this thing is worth, but I've had it. Again, sorry that I didn't let the RME peeps at it first.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Hey, no problem here...I just like to throw crap around. (like a monkey, yep) Congrats on the problems selling it, it's definitely a seller's market right now.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
So what happened to the first sale?

And where you been, man? We need to hit up some trails. How's the married life?