Holy War!!!

B

Bear@BlackWidow

So I haven't seen anyone talking about this yet,

I am stoked for tomorrows match up between my beloved Cougars and that "team up north".

Anyone have any predictions?

Here's mine,

BYU 31 Utah 27,

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Got this from Maverick the other day. Thought it was right on the money.

BYU football practice was delayed nearly two hours yesterday after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

Head coach, Bronco Mendenhall, immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance, unknown to the players, was the goal line.

Practice was resumed today after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

GO UTES!!!

Paul R

Got this from Maverick the other day. Thought it was right on the money.

BYU football practice was delayed nearly two hours yesterday after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

Head coach, Bronco Mendenhall, immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance, unknown to the players, was the goal line.

Practice was resumed today after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

GO UTES!!!

:rofl::rofl:

That is awesome! I hope the Utes massacre BYU and go on to win in the BCS. Although since I am at USU the best hope for us to get any better is for BYU to win and Boise State to get another BCS bowl because the WAC will get a bunch of money... But my U of U roots are much deeper.

Go UTES!! :greg:

B

Bear@BlackWidow

"A fire was reported at a UofU dorm. Unfortunetly there were over 20 books burned. The depressing part is that almost 18 of them had not yet been colored."

I love rivalry week.

BYU

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
How do you get a BYU graduate off your porch? Pay for the pizza!

What do the BYU girls do when the beer comes out at a party? Put their shirts on and go home!

U will dominate!

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
What do a byu co-ed and a quarter in the bottom of a toilet have in common?

Everyone sees them but nobody wants to take them out

Whats the difference between a police car and a BYU co-ed?

It only takes one police car to block off a road.

B

Bear@BlackWidow

What do a UofU coed and a garbage dumpster have in common?
Both full of every disease known to man.

I get a funny feeling I'm a little out numbered here?

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Two BYU students decide they want to try ice fishing.

They go and buy all the necessary equipment and load up their mini-van.

In the process, the students realize they don't know where to go to try out this new sport.

Finally, after about three hours of intense brainstorming, one student thinks of the perfect spot.

They drive to the spot, unload their equipment and make their way onto the ice in search for the perfect location. They cut a hole in the ice and begin to fish.

About three minutes pass when out of nowhere a booming voice is heard: "THERE ARE NO FISH BENEATH THE ICE!''

Completely confused and scared, the two students stop and look around but see no one.

"Did you hear that?'' ask one student. "Yea. Who was it?'' responded the second student.

Confused but determined, both students continue to fish.

A minute passes, and they hear again: "THERE ARE NO FISH BENEATH THE ICE!''

Dazed and frightened, one BYU student stands up, looks to the heavens and asks "Is that you, God? Are you trying to help us?''

The voice responds "No, you idiot, it's the ice rink manager. Now get off our ice!''

Oh, and I predict the U, by 10%. :D