Home built pull-pal?

Tonkaman

I have a home made one in my garage, but I’ve never used it. My buddies dad built it back in the 70s before they were really even a thing

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I have a home made one in my garage, but I’ve never used it. My buddies dad built it back in the 70s before they were really even a thing

Pics? I’d love to see what you built.

I’m still rocking Pull-Pal’s proper, I’ve had the opportunity/necessity to use them in a variety of real-world and training scenarios, I can’t really think of a practical improvement outside of my own means of storing and transporting.

Side note, there is a new commercial available unit on the market. The upside is it’s foldable design. I had the opportunity to check one out but have done no real world testing yet.

FB526275-3718-469D-8B2F-A44CC1ABEA2C.jpeg

Tonkaman

Pics? I’d love to see what you built.

I’m still rocking Pull-Pal’s proper, I’ve had the opportunity/necessity to use them in a variety of real-world and training scenarios, I can’t really think of a practical improvement outside of my own means of storing and transporting.

Side note, there is a new commercial available unit on the market. The upside is it’s foldable design. I had the opportunity to check one out but have done no real world testing yet.

View attachment 170211
It’s buried away in the garage. Next time I dig it out I’ll snap some photos. It’s not very refined, and definitely redneck engineered.