Home for sale on the Oregon coast

airmanwilliams

My father was laid off from the Tillamook Cheese Factory about a year ago after about 18 years there due to his job being "outsourced". Good news is that my father just accepted a quality control job on Welfare Square at a milk plant there and will be moving to Utah County around June when my sister that still lives at home is done with school. In the meantime they just listed their house for sale and I know some of you have family up that way and thought I would share the add for their beautiful home just in case ;)

http://www.remax.com/realestatehome...ek-rd-tillamook-or-97141-gid300017553722.html

*Also if anyone has a lead on a good house that has a mother n law attached apartment or something of that sort please let me know. They need the extra apartment on the house for either my paralyzed sister or for my grandparents who will need to move in with them in the next year or two.

Attachments

• 14-153_1_resizeto_611x458x1.jpg
    14-153_1_resizeto_611x458x1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 22

skeptic

Once my boys have graduated High School (8 years for the youngest) we will likely move to either Oregon or Washington, and probably somewhere on or near the coast. I grew up in OR and that's where most of my family is, plus my wife has some family in Gig Harbor WA (Tacoma area).

Obviously I'm not in the market quiet yet, but good luck to your father.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
I'm a maintenance tech for Schreiber cheese. More than a few times my wife and I have talked about me going to work for the other guy's and moving to Tillamook. We love it there- the entire Oregon coast for that matter what an amazing place :cool:

Maybe some day. Good luck with sell.

roverrocks

My Nebraska farmer/rancher folks who are old plus a Nebraska sister and her family all moved to Oregon 20 years ago to different western Oregon locales and they all love it. The green, the lack of dust/pollen, the beauty, the fishing both fresh and saltwater, the seafood. Really good place to live. Moving to Utah County after living in Tillamook, Oregon for 18 years would be a real bummer IMO. Good luck on the sale.