house with a great shop

capt scotty

I sell Real Estate. I came across a listing that has a great shop 24x40 heated and a 12x12 door. Lots of concrete parking Plus a 2 car on the house. the house is 2100 sq. ft. with 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths. It is in West Jordan. It is not my listing but if you would like to see it please call me and I will arrange it. Thanks

ozzy702

I'm interested. What kind of neighborhood is it in? How far West? I have three kids so schools, crime, neighborhood etc are all important. I doubt that I could convince the wife to move West of 1300 east but we'll see. :)

capt scotty

I'm interested. What kind of neighborhood is it in? How far West? I have three kids so schools, crime, neighborhood etc are all important. I doubt that I could convince the wife to move West of 1300 east but we'll see. :)

8400 s 4600 west schools are Jordan Hills Elem. West Hills Jr. and Copper Hills High. It was built in 1994 tri level. You can Look it up at Utahrealtor.com mls 1288882. If you have any interest in seeing it please contact me. the seller pays me. That is how I make a living and buy Jeep parts, or is it the other way around? I have not driven the neighborhood. I just happened upon it looking for a home for a client.

Last edited: