how do i find a part number...

SperosF150

i tryed looking on google but know luck...i need to find the part number for a 1994 f150 transfer case and a 1993 f350 transfer case. anyone have info that can help me.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I'm not sure why you want a part number (I'm ASSuming you want an original F*rd part number for those items?) but I'd check car-part.com for more information. I doubt they'll have a part number, but that might let you know if those parts will interchange (which is what I'm ASSuming you want to do?).

The other thing you could do is actually walk into a dealer's parts dept and ask them.

86RICK

henry day

well i am parts guy at henry day. the number for your transfer case should be rivited to the side of it and should have 7a195 as the middle five digits it should aslo have a four digit prefix and two or three digits after. for the 94 f150 here is your choices there is either a f6ta-7a195-xa that will run 3203.65 it is at the national whs and the f6ta-7a195-aaa that runs 3238.45 and also in the national whs. for the 93 f350 it is a f2ta-7a195-bb no longer seviced through ford so i can not give a price or any thing. as for the fit from f150 to f350 i would not do it. it you wanted to go f350 to f150 you should be fine it should hold up. as for after market i buy from either little mike at a1 auto pull or rebuilt for six states they are about 2000 dollars. mike does them around 650 for used there are some things you need to figure out first if it has power take off and if it manual or eletric shift. any other info needed i generally can help with i am rick at henry day 973-7030

Last edited:

SperosF150

86RICK said:
well i am parts guy at henry day. the number for your transfer case should be rivited to the side of it and should have 7a195 as the middle five digits it should aslo have a four digit prefix and two or three digits after. for the 94 f150 here is your choices there is either a f6ta-7a195-xa that will run 3203.65 it is at the national whs and the f6ta-7a195-aaa that runs 3238.45 and also in the national whs. for the 93 f350 it is a f2ta-7a195-bb no longer seviced through ford so i can not give a price or any thing. as for the fit from f150 to f350 i would not do it. it you wanted to go f350 to f150 you should be fine it should hold up. as for after market i buy from either little mike at a1 auto pull or rebuilt for six states they are about 2000 dollars. mike does them around 650 for used there are some things you need to figure out first if it has power take off and if it manual or eletric shift. any other info needed i generally can help with i am rick at henry day 973-7030

wow that was a mouth full. thanks for the info. so i just need to find one off a f150 to work. that is a lot of money for a transfer case. as for the number the only one i could find on it was the casting number. where would the number i need be located???

86RICK

generally it is right on the side clean the any thing you will find it. for the shift is real easy if you have a lever in the cab you pull it is manual if it is a turn switch it is electric. the power take off is in the transmission it should be on the front near the flywheel there will be a little plate with six bolts through it that hold it to the trans. i hope that answers all the questions any more just write i check quite often. try mike at a1 he is real good to us i talked to him earlier and he said he would have to get one out of town he thinks but the is a chance he has on for the f150 out in his yard his number is 2520400.