How do you get to Rattlesnake and Constrictor?

shrubeck

Mmm Commulicious
Hi, I'm new here. I have searched as much as I can stand, but I still haven't figured out how to get to the Rattlesnake and/or Constrictor trails. I know where the crossroads by saratoga springs are, so can someone tell me what to do from there? I would like to go and check the trails out and see if I think I can make a reasonable attempt at them with my CJ. If you tell me where they are I promise to pick up garbage when I go out to look at them :D .

shrubeck

Mmm Commulicious
I guess not. Still it doesn't seem to say where constrictor is though. How close is it to Rattlesnake?
Thanks for you help.

Last edited:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
shrubeck said:
I guess not. Still it doesn't seem to say where constrictor is though. How close is it to Rattlesnake?
Thanks for you help.
You have to run Rattle Snake 15 times before you are allowed to run Constrictor.

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
gtidrivr said:
i suppose i better run rattlesnake alot of times next time im out there...

Too bad I didn't check this out earlier today... I just got back from 5 mile pass... Looked for Rattlesnake and couldn't find it so I played in 5 mile area... It was fun. :)

Nixter

on the road again...
Rattlesnake is about 1-3 miles west of the 'staging area' at 5 Mile. You'll see the turn off on your right (small drop off road) and then a small BLM type sign about 50-100 yards in. Then, it's a left, right, and a left. Or is it a right, left and right????? :D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Hickey said:
What time?

i'm gonna start waaaaayy early in the morning, say....around 10 :rofl: maybe 9

i hope to have it in by noon or not long after....

but if i went with yalls i'd have to get work off too....

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
SAMI said:
i'm gonna start waaaaayy early in the morning, say....around 10 :rofl: maybe 9

i hope to have it in by noon or not long after....

but if i went with yalls i'd have to get work off too....
Well, I'm not positive we are going yet. I still have to talk to James.